1. Your consent
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• the information that you give us in order to find out about our website services or to order our web site services (name, email, telephone number)
• the information that you give us when signing the service agreement (name, surname, personal identification number, telephone number, home address)
• cookies: information about your computer and about your visits to this website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, where you were directed, the length of the visit, and the number of pageviews);
• information about the work performed on your order;
• Any other information that you send us to your choice.
3. Terms of storage of information
• The service contract and the invoice are kept for 10 years from the date of signing the contract and / or the invoice date.
• Information that you give us in order to find out about our website services or to order our web site services (name, email, telephone number) is stored for no more than 3 years.
• Information about the work done on your order is stored indefinitely.
Notwithstanding the above deadlines for storing information, we have the right to keep your Personal Data on the server to the extent necessary if the data provided by you were used to commit an unlawful act or if there was a suspicion of an irregularity that was or was being investigated by the law enforcement authorities concerned. Such data shall be destroyed upon receipt of instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities. Your personal data will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
To determine your interests, Google will track your online behavior with cookies. You can view, delete, and add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager, which can be found at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt out of the Adsense Partner Network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this refusal mechanism uses a cookie, and if you delete cookies from your computer, your refusal will not be saved. You must use the Google browser plug-in that can be found at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin to ensure that the opt-out is saved specifically for your browser. Most browsers allow you to not accept any cookies, although certain browsers allow you to not accept third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can opt out of all cookies by pressing Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and selecting Block all cookies (this is done by sliding the switch). However, blocking all cookies will negatively affect the ability to access many websites, including this one.
5. Our cookies and their storage terms:
PHPSESSID – valid during browser session
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
wfvt_ # – valid during browser session
cookies.js – valid during browser session
qtrans_front_language – valid for 1 year
viewed_cookie_policy – valid for 1 year
wordfence_verifiedHuman – valid during browser session
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
_ga – valid for 2 years
_gali – valid during browser session
_gat – valid during browser session
_gid – valid during browser session
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Collect – is valid during the browser session
r / collect – valid during browser session
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
_gd # – valid during browser session
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
6. Use of your personal data
• administer the website;
• Improve your browsing experience by customizing this website for your personal needs;
• handling your orders; queries;
• providing your ordered services;
• By sending you information about our goods and services (if you have given consent to receive such information);
• Use a visualization (photo/video) of our work created for you as an example in our portfolio and / or advertising and / or social networks, without disclosing any personal data you have, excluding your name and / or surname and company name.
In addition without your permission, we undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
• if your consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
• provision of services – to our partners delivering service or other services ordered by you. For these service providers, we will provide just as much of your personal information as it will be required for the particular service to be performed. Your data security requirement applies to all service providers working with us;
• to law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure provided by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
• statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
7. Policy changes
8. Third-party websites
This website has links to other websites. We are not responsible for third-party web site privacy policies or practices.